PETERBOROUGH SLO-PITCH ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION
1. The executive shall be made up of a President, Treasurer, Vice President, and Recording Secretary. Elections shall be held at the first general meeting each year, to be held before April 15th of the year. The Past President will sit as an advisor only.
2. Slo Pitch National slo-pitch rules of play will be used with the following exceptions:
- A player arriving late may be added to the batting order at the bottom of the starting order
- Unlimited fielding substitutions allowed.
- A team must have at least 8 players to avoid a forfeit.
- No tagging a runner that goes over the commitment line at home.....force out only!!!
- A catcher and pitcher must be in the proper position until each pitch has been delivered.
- Any player having to be removed from a game simply is removed from the lineup with NO penalty but may NOT return to the game. (coed must always bat guy-girl etc)