You are here: Home Burnham Rules
1. Start time 6:00 p.m. Default Time 6:15 p.m.
Late Games 8:15 p.m. Default time 8:30 p.m.
2. If the first game is a default, the second game will start no later than 7:00 p.m. (or 8:30 p.m.)
3. The first game will be played to seven innings regardless of time.
4. No inning will start after 8:10 p.m. for the first set of games and no inning after 10:30 p.m. for the second set of games.
5. A mat will be used at home plate to determine strike zone. The ball must hit some part of the mat or home plate to be a strike.
6. A commitment line must be used. Once the player has crossed this line, he must proceed to home. No Sliding or Tagouts at home. Force out only.
7. Each team will be allowed unlimited courtesy runners, but no player may be a courtesy runner more than once in a game.
8 Must have at least 8 players to avoid forfeit.
9. Must be 45 years of age or older to play in this Masters Division
10. Kinsmen Field--- Home run rule...+1max. more than other team.... in excess is "foul ball".
Masters Division Bat Policy: wooden official softball bat only*..no metal bats, no bamboo, no composite!
1. All games will be nine innings or 90 minutes in length / no inning to start after 80 minutes.
2. The team with the higher standing at the end of regular season play, will be the home team.
3. Home team supplies new and used balls and bases. Failure to do so will be forfeiture of Home Game.
4. There will be no ties !!!! I Case of extra innings, the international tie-breaker rules will be in affect.
5. Seven innings constitutes a full game, in case of darkness or rain shortening a game. If a game is suspended due to darkness or time limit or weather, before seven innings have been played, the game will will be continued exactly where it left off at a future date.
6. Forfeit time is 15 minutes after scheduled start time..No Time Limit for Finals
7. Only player on playoff roster may play!
Good Luck Players